Etude House Face Blur SPF33/PA++
This lightweight cream provides multi-blurring effects for instantly refined and smooth skin. Skin's texture is smoothed pores minimized and complexion brightened.
What it is
This lightweight cream provides multi-filtering effects for instantly refined and smooth skin.
The texture is smooth but it minimizes pores and brighten complexion.
What it does
- Covers pores and bumpy skin to make skin look flawless.
- Softening skin layer like filter effect to give smooth and even skin layer.
- Natural whitening skin to make dark skin look bright and cover imperfections flawlessly while remaining invisible on-screen and in real life.
- Baby pixel powder and cover powder compounds give 3-in-1 multi filter effect like adjusting light on skin.
More to know
- Baby Pixel Powder(as called as Blur Powder): Super fine particles make skin smooth and soft while covering pores and bumps flawlessly.
- Cover Powder: Hide skin imperfections such as blemishes via diffused reflection.
- Unlike other primers including silicone gel, it is made of 'Airy Skin Powder' to give lightweight and comfortable wear for long time.
How to apply
- As the last step of skin care, apply the cream on face and smoothly massage following skin layers.
- It can be used solely or you may use it with Any Cushion line products for more intensive coverage.
(Apply Any Cushion after Beauty Shot Face Blur)
MFD or EXP Date?
# Please Bear in Mind That Photo May Slightly Different From Actual Item in Terms of Color, Due to the Lighting During Photo Shooting or the Monitor's Display
# MFD or EXP?
Date on the product can be EITHER the manufactured date OR the expiration date.
If you see the Korean word "제조," then it is the manufactured date.
If you see the Korean word "까지," then it is the expiration date.