Etude House Moistfull collagen cream 1ml
Small Super Collagen water particles in the Moistfull cream always keep your skin hydrated and leave your skin feeling like jelly.
- 120 hours of Super Collagen™ water effect with proven experimental data
- Improvement on skin layers with outstanding hydrating level seen within 5 days
- Skin gloss lasts 12 hours after application
How to apply
1. Apply appropriate amount of the cream onto face and smoothly massage from cetner to outer.
2. Gently dab away the left over content of moisture to let skin absorb them perfectly.
Hydrolyzed Collagen, Butylene Glycol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Glycerin, Cyclohexasiloxane, Glyceryl Polymethacrylate, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Adansonia Digitata Fruit Extract, Adansonia Digitata Seed Oil, Betaine, Kaolin, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Pca Dimethicone, Dimethiconol, Glyceryl Stearate, Sodium Polyacrylate, Stearic Acid, Silica, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/Vp Copolymer, Poloxamer 407, Polyglyceryl-3 Methylglucose Distearate, Phytantriol, Ppg-5-Laureth-5, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Alcohol, Water, Disodium Edta, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance
1. Use only as directed.
2. Avoid storing in high and low temperatures and areas exposed to direct sunlight.
3. Discontinue to use if it causes any allergic reaction or any problems arising.
MFD or EXP Date?
# Please Bear in Mind That Photo May Slightly Different From Actual Item in Terms of Color, Due to the Lighting During Photo Shooting or the Monitor's Display
# MFD or EXP?
Date on the product can be EITHER the manufactured date OR the expiration date.
If you see the Korean word "제조," then it is the manufactured date.
If you see the Korean word "까지," then it is the expiration date.