Retail Careers: Store Managers, Beauty Advisor and More
Trainee, Beauty Advisor, Senior Beauty Advisor, Assistant Store Manager, Store Manager
Our store partners are the face of Misumi. They create meaningful connections every day and make perfect recommendation of skin care according to Client needs.
Working in a Misumi Cosmetics store is different from any other job. You’re creating genuine moments of connection with our Clients, making a difference in their day. You’ll provide best skin care products and build relationships with our clients (and know their daily skin care routine). We offer great benefits and an environment that is truly welcoming.
Take a look at the positions we hire for below.
For first three months Trainees will be trained by Beauty Advisors about skin care products and makeup with real experience in store. As soon as they complete training of three months, they have the opportunity to show their knowledge of skin types and product recommendation. Best of them will be promoted to Beauty Advisor. Starting salary Rs.11000
After successful three months training, candidate will be eligible for Beauty Advisor.
After selection Training will be provided.
Beauty Advisors personally connect with, laugh with and uplift the lives of our clients – even if just for a few moments. Their work goes beyond just product recommendation; it’s about creating a human connection with every Clients. Monthly Salary Package Rs.13000+ Bonus 2500 as well as yearly Bonus.
After having experience of 4 months would be eligible to apply for Senior Beauty Advisor.
Senior Beauty Advisors
Senior Beauty Advisors are Skin expert with the very depth knowledge of skin condition and product recommendation as well as makeup. Their work goes beyond to make clients skin better and creating clients personal confidence with their appearance . It’s about creating a human connection with every Clients.
Monthly Salary 15500 + 3500 Bonus as well as yearly Bonus
Having of on stage experience with clients for 8 months would be eligible for Assistant store Manager while vacancy is open for any branch.
Assistant Store Managers
Assistant Store Managers are developing their retail management skills through an 8-12 month hands on training in store allowing them to build on their supervisory experience, coaching skills and business acumen. They are learning how to take on the role of running their own store, of leading great teams.
Monthly salary 18000 + 4000 Bonus as well as yearly Bonus
Having on stage experience in Misumi for 12 months would be eligible for Store Manager while vacancy is open for any branch.
Store Managers connect with our customers, fostering a deep sense of purpose at Misumi Cosmetics. They believe we can all become a part of something bigger and inspire positive change in the world around us. They run and grow their business, lead great teams. They enjoy being able to achieve these aspirations autonomously, while leveraging our top brand and business practices.
Monthly salary 21000 + 5000 Bonus as well as yearly Bonus.
All the job position holds 13 days Casual leave, 5 days Dashain leave, Two days Tihar and One day Holi respectively
To be a skincare expert and provide friendly, knowledgeable service to all clients. Maintain the store's appearance.
"On Stage"/Client Services
- Greet all clients who enter the store with enthusiasm.
- Provide courteous, knowledgeable service to clients.
- Determine client's needs and suggest products to meet their needs.
- Communicate product knowledge to clients as appropriate.
- Assist in identifying opportunities within the store and possible solutions.
- As required, provide makeovers to clients.
- Participate in inventory control.
- Complete all delegated tasks promptly and accurately.
- Communicate inventory issues/concerns to Assistant Manager/Store Manager.
- Be knowledgeable of special events/animations within the store.
- Participate in programs to reduce shortage/loss.
- Designated advisors to be knowledgeable of cashier functions.
Knowledge, skills required
- Excellent client service and communication skills.
- Cosmetic experience desirable.
- 1-3 years in retail/service industry for Asst. Store Manager and Manager
Minimum Educational Level
- High School Graduate.
- Bachelors preferred
Requirements of the Job
- Ability to communicate with clients and store employees in a clear manner.
- Operate POS if required.
- Lift and carry stocks.
- Work in a fragrance filled environment.
- Handle and apply cosmetic products to clients.
- Bend and stretch to stock shelves.
- Able to work flexible weekends and holidays.
- Wear costume provided.
- Consistent and reliable attendance.
Training are given by Misumi
- Ensure that “in-depth” training is successfully completed for designated roles.
- Actively pursue additional product knowledge as needed.