6-in-1 pore care:
Minimize pores + Control sebum + Exfoliate + Deep Cleansing + Brighten skin tone + Cooling
What is Super Volcanic Pore Clay Mask?
Jeju volcanic clay is made from minerals released by volcanic explosions in Jeju. It's categorized as a preserved alkaline resource and is effective in removing sebum and other impurities.
(Contains 6,020 mg of Jeju volcanic clay)
Strong removal of sebum thanks to Super volcanic capsules
As the capsule bursts, the mask exfoliates and removes dead skin cells. The AHA ingredient chemically exfoliates and smoothes out skin.
Clear, contracted and refreshed pores
The strong absorption of sebum and cooling effect of the clay refreshes the skin and contracts pores.
Free from mineral oil, animal-originated ingredients, artificial fragrances, imidazolidinyl urea
How To Apply
1. After washing your face, gently apply toner on your face to even out your skin texture.
2. Apply the mask over your entire face, avoiding your eye and lip areas.
3. Rinse off the mask with lukewarm water after 10 minutes.
1. Avoid using the product around your eyes.
2. Do not apply on wounds or any skin experiencing irritation, such as dermatitis and eczema.
3. If you exhibit the following symptoms after using the product, immediately stop using the product. If symptoms worsen, consult a dermatologist.
- Red blotches, swelling, itchiness, or irritation
- If the above symptoms appear when the skin is exposed to direct sunlight after using the product, immediately stop using the product.
4. Handling and storing the product
- Close the product's container after using it.
- Keep the product out of the reach of children. If the product is ingested, consult a doctor.
- Avoid extremely high and low temperatures and direct sunlight.
5. Close the product's container after using it.